RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Interesting Facts For Nobody

One of my father's friends turned 60 on the 29th of November 2008 (which was yesterday). He threw a grand birthday party in the Hakkah Restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. The entertainments there were the emcee, who was really great at catching people's attention and making jokes AND dancers from Ballroom Dancing Academy from Kelana Jaya. The dancers were introduced before they began their....some-form-of-cha-cha dance. And before I knew it (HOLY CRAP!!!!) I saw Alexander Liew dancing his butt off. It was so funny that I couldn't contain my laughter inside. Thank goodness he couldn't recognize or even see me (provided he knows my existence) since I was right at the corner of the big dinner room. Now, I really hope none of you out there betray my trust and tell anyone about this incident, because I must say, my laughter during that period of time was really bad.

Then, the chef of the Hakkah Restaurant, another of my father's friends, kind of made fun of the dancing and grooved to his own beat (note that this was done within the laughing vicinity of my table). The emcee saw this feat and invited him to come up to the center of the room and dance. Man, this one REALLY got me in stitches. It was so funny, my whole table nearly died of laughter. But the main reason as to why we suffered the laughter the most was because this uncle danced right in front of our noses....and we KNEW he was going to be called out.

And today, my family went shopping. Now, now, before you jump into any conclusion that I have finally emerged from my childish cocoon and learnt the therapeutic effects of shopping, please digest the fact that we went there with a PURPOSE. I don't go shopping to LOOK for what to buy, I PINPOINT my targets for the day before shopping (unlike....well, almost everybody I know =P).

LOOKING FOR A NEW CAMERA


And we actually spent 2 hours in the camera shop. Finally, we got this affordable and reasonably priced semi-professional Canon camera. Initially, we were looking for Nikon D90. Unfortunately, everywhere we went, the salesperson kept saying that it was out of stock. But anyway, that camera's for the professionals. None of my family members (immediate) knew how to handle that, say, if it wasn't user-friendly.

So now, as the responsible cameraman of the family, I'm reading the freaking thick manual. I obviously wouldn't want the camera to die in Changsha, especially with the breathtaking sceneries.

And I would also like to point out something. I might be removing the Cbox once again after weighing several matters.


First of all, I'd like you to know that whatever you say in the Cbox won't last forever. I can keep changing my Cbox and histories of you would be gone. Might as well COMMENT on my posts. THAT, I can check on regularly when creating a new post.


Secondly, ISN'T IT VERY ANNOYING TO KNOW THAT NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING IN THE CBOX PREPARED????


Thirdly, if you're going to say something in objection right now, wouldn't it be troublesome for you to scroll all the way down when you can just CLICK ON THE COMMENT BUTTON? (To add to your frustration, you might not even find the Cbox there anymore).


Fourthly, my Cbox contains many vulgarities, although not directed at this blog, Zequilix. Apparently, the vulgarities are targeted at my prank blog and I would not like to elaborate further on this matter.



However, if you still find that Cboxes are essentials in your life, you may click HERE to transport you to my Cbox page, although whatever you say there might be a vain attempt.

Things I DON'T know about myself:
The Executive
You are a natural leader - with confidence and strength that inspires others.
Driven to succeed, you are always looking for ways to gain, power, knowledge, and expertise.
Sometimes you aren't the most considerate person, especially to those who are a bit slow.
You are not easily intimidated - and you have a commanding, awe-inspiring presence.
In love, you hold high standards... for yourself, for your relationship, and for your significant other.
While it's easy for you to impress others, it's hard for you to find someone who impresses you.
At work, you are organized and good at delegating. You understand how to achieve goals.
You would make a great CEO, entrepreneur, or consultant.
How you see yourself: Rational, calm, and objective
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Inflexible, controlling, and overbearing


Rediscover Canon.


0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top