RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, April 24, 2009

A Dedication

Sometimes,
I wonder what the world would be like
Without you.
What you say,
The way you think,
It changes everything.
You think it's different
But does it show?
Do you take the effort?
Are you a compulsive liar,
Or just plain unconscious about yourself?
Oh how I would love to burst your bubble,
That childish belief
In your own impeccability.


*Dedicated to several human beings who don't know what they're doing.*

Finally, American Idol is down to the final 5. Things should get more interesting......I remembered I used to think Adam Lambert was freaky since the goth style was quite distracting (no, don't throw your eggs yet!). But then, his vocal prowess convinced me later on. And, not to mention the amazing ability to change an upbeat disco song into a slow ballad-styled song. Super cool.

"Keep up the good work." -Jessica Goh- =P

Since I've mentioned Jessica's quote, I might as well tell you that the people within the vicinity of Jessica's insanity has been catching this "quote virus" very easily. I'd love to inject this madness into our choir group, but figured that we were already mad enough anyway. Darn choir!! (Mel knows this too.....).

You know what? It would've been a very interesting lesson if Yi Jing had done the star jumps. She couldn't answer the question in the Moral subject game and had to pick a piece of paper with her doom written on it. She got my punishment and was very shocked to find that she had to star jump through the entire corridor of the block containing the most classrooms. Not surprisingly, when she read that punishment out to the class, everyone stared straight at me. Geez, was it that obvious that I wrote it? (Must be my signature weird stuff). Every other punishment was just the same old boring stuff like pay money to the class fund (YES!!!!!). So mine should have been carried out. I mean, how often do you see students star-jumping along the corridor?

Unfortunately, the teacher thought it was too troublesome, not to mention time-consuming. She ended paying to the class fund anyway, which benefits me as well.

Wow. It just occured to me that my class is lucky I'm not under the Production department in Nostalgia. If I was, I'd be waving the advertisement paper at the class everyday yelling at the world to sponsor the school's magazine.

Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

*PS : Can you PLEASE click >HERE< and warm up all the darn eggs?

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top