RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tribute

I went for it today. Not happy about it. Well, at least now I know I'm bad at another thing. Yay.

Since yesterday, I've been moping over Silkie's disappearance. My mother said just pray that she finds a good owner who will take good care of her. I just hope so, but most people would take her as a stray dog since coincidentially, this week, we didn't put her collar on. Plus, she's so small. And, she's fuzzy. Fuzzy black thing.

Here's a song dedicated to her:

- Rascal Flatts Lyrics

Whereever you are, Silkie, we'll be right here for you. Hope you get the best out of your life. If you remember the way back, please come home. We miss you. Luckily, only a few days before she went missing, I took many pictures of her.


































Currently, there's a lot of emo-ing going on in my class, as I've found out from many people's blogs, which only contain emo-ey posts. What I'd like to say here is don't kick something or someone out of your life so easily or try to instigate anything. Just appreciate everything you have. Appreciate them sincerely before they're all gone. Learn from me and Silkie.

-We'll be right here waiting for you-

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top