RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Friday, September 26, 2008

School, Anyone?

Right....So yesterday, I passed up my horrible-looking creature. And about Tuesday, I figured I got into Harmonix. That's just great, really. Unfortunately, the horrible-looking creature was brutally killed in an unexpected manslaughter by that freaking racist who so happens to be a teacher in my school. Have some respect for people's project, you [if you swear, as in foul words, please enjoy your moment to do so after the *toot*] *toot*.................................................. Good job.

Right......some (or most, maybe?) people have been complaining about how slow my page here loads. So I'm going to do all of you complainers a great favour and I'm going to remove a few elements from this page. I'm really really sorry about the load speed you guys' computers possess. I seem to be oblivious to all the slow loading because my blog just comes out complete the first time on my computer. If I find a better template, I'll change it for the sake of you people.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm on a self-declared holiday today since my parents are not free enough to send me to school. Currently counting down the days until exam. Everyone keeps asking me if I've started studying yet, in anticipation of the terrified answer "yes". Unfortunately, no, I haven't started studying yet. I figured that this term, I'm talking more than taking any action. At this point, I'm finally mature enough to say that school is officially a distraction to people my age. Just admit it, the young teachers are not really helping in our education. They're strict when they're not supposed to be and are too lenient when they're supposed to be strict. And that's a fact. It applies to most subjects except the ones with older and more seasoned teachers educating us. It's not just their fault....

I would like to point out that our batch just sucks. We bully most of the teachers and our discipline is thumbs down. The only students who get credits are those who go round apple-polishing teachers. Student term : being suck up. I don't know how the term was made, but I'd say it's a bad term. Why bother adding more unknown local Manglish words into the dictionary and students' brains when we already have the impeccable international English??? See what I mean by schools being useless? Instead of being able to teach fellow teens the proper words, it is in fact generating regression as students gather about in cliques to create new "code languages" behind the teachers' backs. In the long term, all the pesky, irrational older siblings will teach their younger siblings improper usage of words, thus influencing the next generation of lost hope. And the cycle continues.

Actually, it's not all that bad. They are many good teachers around in our school. Only problem is that they're all about to retire. *Exasperated sigh*. All except the Datin. [NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!]

A great teacher who have inspired us a lot is Pn Sharon. Unfortunately, she resigned due to certain circumstances. Pity us. A great Geography teacher gone. Science too....eventhough Pn Lam wasn't really a favourite among the students, I'd have to chip in and voice out that she's much better than our current science teacher, who relentlessly deducts precious marks from students, greatly affecting exam marks, not to mention positions. In fact, our science teacher is so terrible that she doesn't even accept answers other teachers consider correct. Just because "we are the smart class" doesn't mean we have to get everything wrong. Even the other "smart classes" whose students put the same answer as us got theirs right......when ours were wrong!!!! We should have put up a riot or something....showed some student power......

Honestly, Malaysian students are blundering cowards. We don't dare to put up a show for people. Among all the South-East Asian countries, M'sia and S'pore show the least student riots. Obviously S'pore students don't have anything to rebel against their government since their education system has already been proven as international standard, whereas M'sia's education is hopelessly pointless. English isn't even emphasised here.....

Then the question arouses : Why DO we go to school?
For no reason at all, other than MOE's requirements.

And that's why I stay home and blog. =)

-----------------------------------------------

Okay.....if I were like other people, I would have started a new post instead of continueing...but hey, it's me and I'm different from you!! The main reason why I'm blogging again is because I now have broken English swimming around in my head, like little fish trying to devour my brain. [Please note that the "fish" I used is plural. If you were wondering, FISHES is actually a verb and means trying to catch fish]. All these thanks to trying to pry imaginative stories from other people's lives to add to my composition woes. To curb further injuries, I went to read Emily's and Ghee Ken's blog.....Only to find that I DIDN'T want to read Gheek's blog anymore thanks to the presence of ventriloquist dolls there. To rub it in even more, all Emily's post contained were pictures and a short post dedicated to a friend. So, to get rid of forbidden English, I have decided to exercise my thoughts again......And YES!!!! The forbidden English has been completely erased from all forms of thoughts!!!!!

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top