RSS Feed

  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Stumble

Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Few Pointers

Err.....I hope you can read this post because I have finally figured out a way to change my fonts. Please give feedback because I need to know if you can read this. If you can't, please copy and paste everything into Microsoft Word and change the font there. Happy reading.
Right, now the violin results are officially out. And I really really think my examiners are all mentally challenged people. Why????

That is because I got a freaking 128 for it.

I DO NOT THINK THAT MY VIOLIN IS BETTER THAN MY PIANO!!!!!!! WAS I PUNISHED IN SUCH A WAY THAT 10 PRECIOUS MARKS FROM MY PIANO WERE DEDUCTED AND DONATED TO MY VIOLIN MARKS???????

Hopeless examiners!!!!!! So now, my music career as a student ends with 126, 127 and 128. Stupid. See, that's why I hate Grand Blue Wave [piano] examiners!!! They give amazingly great comments and horribly lousy marks. Whereas the Hilton's examiners are the total opposite!!!! Terrible remarks go hand in hand with extremely high marks............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Oh and one more thing!!!

Remember Silkie, the black fuzzy dog which went missing??





My newspaperman thought he saw her in one of the houses in SS2. So, if you go to SS2, please venture out deeper into the housing areas. If you see her, please try calling "Silkie". If you need more pictures on how she looks like, please click HERE.

Let's say you saw her, what do you do next? Get me the house's address and tell me in school, on MSN or in my chatbox. Please note that I rarely check my email. Other doggy details include:

Size: Roughly 30 cm or 12 inches.
Height: Should be around your shin level. When she stands upright, the most she can reach is your knee.
Sound: Extremely sharp and noisy. Yaps a lot. If she's in a cage, she'll bark.

Thanks for your co-operation.

The rules are:
a. put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle
b. for each question, press the next button to get your answer
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
d. put any comments in brackets after the song name
e. put this on your blog.

1. If someone says, "Is this okay?"
Almost A Whisper
Gee, are you THAT soft?

2. How would you describe yourself?
Witch Doctor (Chipmunk)
Cool, I can do witchcraft!!

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Backstreet Boys (Chipmunk)
Ok....they got one word correct though...

4. How do you feel today?
A Day Without Rain-Enya
I don't think the forecast is right....

5. What is your life's purpose?
The Halt in Time
Yea, that's so true!!....I'm going to figure out stuff about time when I'm older....=D

6. What is your motto?
Celebration
That sounds great. [Who wants to come over tonight??]

7. What do your friends think of you?
Spell
Err...spelling is associated to Scrabble!!

8. What do you think of your parents?
Eternity
Yay...they'll live forever!!!

9. What do you think about very often?
Solar System-Kitaro
WHOA WHOA WHOA......is iTunes some mindreader????

10. What is 2+2?
Year 3000-Jonas Brothers
My maths is terrible at the rate this is going...

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Musicbox Dancer-Richard Clayderman
Aww....that's so cute!!!

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Because of You-Kelly Clarkson
Amusing...

13. What is your life?
1000 Words (Final Fantasy-Piano version)
Cool...although there should be more words.

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Hero-Superchick
If I DO become an astrophysics hero, I'll attribute my success to iTunes. (Sarcasm, spot it)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Loving You More and More-Richard Clayderman
Ahem....*bashes iTunes*

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Gravity of Love (Inspirational Moments)
I can dance????

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Breathe In-Lucie Silvas
Yea, I wish. Thanks for trying, mentally challenged people. =)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Earth Born-Kitaro
I'm interested to know why I was born on Earth. =)

19. What is your biggest fear?
The Clouds-Kitaro
You're really kidding me on this one. Hahahaha. CLOOOOOUDS!!!

20. What is your biggest secret?
The Butterfly Lovers-Richard Clayderman
Is that a secret?? I don't get it.

21. What do you think of your friends?
Friends-Richard Clayderman
Exxxxxxxxactly. Wow.

22. What will you post this as?
Fly-Hilary Duff
No, I won't. iTunes isn't the boss of me.

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
Dearly Beloved-Kingdom Hearts
I regret upgrading my iTunes to GENIUS!!!

To get the font-changing code, please click HERE.

Now, for some astrophysical scientific fun!!!
1. Click HERE to read all about plasma.

0 Comment(s):

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Down Back to Top